Keep your lifestyle while you increase your super.
Progressive Financial Planners, Financial Advisers in Warners Bay can help you make your transition to retirement easier.
From the age of 56 if you are still working you may be able to take advantage of a strategy that allows you to maintain your current lifestyle and boost your retirement savings while reducing your tax.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- How much can I draw from my super?
- What if I don’t need that much?
- Can I salary sacrifice from my employer?
- How can I save on tax?
How we can help
A transition to retirement strategy has helped my clients make their journey to retirement easier. If you’re ready to take action
- Help you be financially ready to enjoy your lifestyle now and in the future
- Empower you to take advantage of a strategy that’s pertinent to your life stage
- Help you draw funds from your super to supplement your income
- Minimize your tax with the same net income
- Boost your super
What to do next
If you’re over 56 and working, a Transition to Retirement (TTR) strategy could mean you pay less tax now, and generate more in you super for you to retire on later. And your spending money won’t be affected.
If you want us to help you make the most of your transition contact us today on Ph 02 4947 2233.
Comments are closed.